Irish pubs and bars in Barcelona guide
Irish pubs and bars in Barcelona
The Irish pubs in Barcelona are perfect if you’re looking for a more relaxed night with a pint of Guinness, a game on TV, and a friendly crowd. Here are 10 of the best Irish pubs in Barcelona.
1. Ryan’s Irish Pub Paradis (Ample 28)- Ryan’s is a welcoming Irish pub with three floors, plenty of TVs, and cheap beers. Ryan´s Irish Pub is a popular spot among students and has a great location in the center of the Barrio Gothic.
2. Molly’s Fair City (Calle Ferran 7)- A lively and well-known bar, Molly’s Fair City is always a good time.
3. The George Payne Irish Bar (Plaça Urquinaona 5)- George Payne is a large, traditional Irish bar. With two floors, lots of tables, plush chairs, and good drink specials, it’s easy to spend a few hours at George Payne. Be sure to check out the live music on the weekends.
4. Michael Collins Irish Pub (Placa de la Sagrada Familia 4)- Situated right near the Sagrada Familia, Michael Collins Irish Pub attracts a good amount of locals. The pub has live music five nights a week and Irish music sessions on Mondays.
5. The Wooden Spoon Irish Bar (Carrer del Paradís 4)- Decorated with Irish memorabilia, The Wooden Spoon is a classic Irish bar. The Wooden Spoon has 3 levels, 5 big screens, live music, and comedy night.
6. The Shamrock (Carrer dels Tallers 72)- A favorite place to watch a football game, The Shamrock is small and attracts a friendly crowd. Plus, the bar serves good and classic pub food.
7. Flaherty’s Irish Bar (Plaza Joaquim Xirau)- Flaherty’s has excellent food, an outdoor terrace, and a good happy hour (€1 beer). Be sure to check out their daily promotions.
8. Kennedys Irish Sailing Club (Moll Mestral 26-28)- Located right on Port Olympic, Kennedys Irish Sailing Club is the perfect spot for drinking a beer and admiring the boats in the port.
9. Temple Bar (Calle Ferran 8)- A good place to watch the game, Temple Bar is cozy and intimate. The staff is always nice; one barmaid always draws a shamrock on the foam of your Guinness. Located right off La Rambla, Temple Bar is a good place to start your night.
10. Kitty O’Shea’s Pub and Restaurant (Carrer de la Nau Santa Maria 5-7) - Said to be the first Irish Pub and Restaurant in Barcelona, Kitty O’Shea’s serves traditional Irish food and stocks Irish beer and whiskeys. Close to the FC Barcelona Stadium, Kitty O’Shea’s is a good place meeting place before, during, or after the game.
English and Irish Pubs menu.