City of Rome Italy

NIE Residency Card and Barcelona, Spain work visas (Part 2)

NIE for European citizens living in Spain

(Part 1 continued) - In order to get the empadronamiento in Barcelona, the documents you need to take with you are:

2) Getting the NIE application form

In order to get the NIE application form you can either:

3) Go to the police office

The police office from which you need to get the NIE in Barcelona is now located at the following address: Calle M. L’Argentera 2-4, Barcelona, near the Estació de França
You need to take with you the following documents:

Page 3 - NIE Residency card, Spain (continued)

Back to Articles Menu.

AdvertiseAdvertise Contact Barcelona Culture
Sports in Barcelona