Reus Airport REU (Reus Aeropuerto) - For Barcelona city
Reus Airport (Reus Aeropuerto) in Spain
Reus Airport which is known as Reus Aeropuerto locally, offers international flights from countries including the UK, France, Holland, Germany and from within mainland Spain. The airport is located within 6 miles of the city of Tarragona and roughly 1 hour 15 minutes drive to the centre of Barcelona.
This airport is also sometimes called Reus Salou airport because it serves as a feeder for people going to and from the popular tourist area of Salou, Costa Dorada - a popular British, German and Dutch booze and beach location.
Reus Aeropuerto Airport Information:
- Car rental reus airport - an easy way to move around.
- Reus airport taxi transfers - get picked up at the airport.
- Reus departures and arrivals - Learn about flight times.
- Flights to Reus airport - Who flies here.
- Reus airport bus - information on the 3 main bus routes.
- Reus airport hotels and accommodation - learn about vacation and holiday accommodation options for Reus.
- Map and location of Reus Salou airport - learn which main roads and motorways to use to get to Reus Salou airport.
- Reus Salou airport Weather. Find out the weather at the airport.
A number of airlines supply the airport including:
- Ryanair (with many flights from the UK and Ireland).
- BMI Baby, and
- Charter companies such as Thomson.
There is a bus which goes between Reus airport and Barcelona, in addition to two other main routes. Car hire or rental is another good option with care rentals available at the airport.
Back to main airports page