5 Places for Shopping in Barcelona
Shopping in Barcelona - 5 Place to shop
1. La Maquinista - La Maquinista is the largest shopping center in Barcelona. La Maquinista is located in one of the suburbs of Barcelona in Passeig de Potosi. This Shopping center is mainly in the open air and is in this way different from other shopping centers. The shopping center offers 200 shops of known and unknown brands. In the middle of the city, on the main square, many held. The shopping center is easily reached by bus, metro or taxi.
2. Maremagnum - In the middle of the port of Barcelona is this shopping center situated. This shopping center has many shops, bars and restaurants. Maremagnum is accessible by a long wooden bridge and is recent completely rebuilt. After this renovation, the shopping center has almost all the known retailers under one roof. Maremagnum is open on every day of the week, even on Sunday.
3. Les Glories - Les Glories is a large shopping center located on the Avinguda de la Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes. This is partially covered shopping center where you can find everything such as cloths, electronics, sports and a mega supermarket Carrefour. The shopping center has 3 floors and a parking for 3000 cars.
4. Gran Via - Gran Via is a shopping center in one of the suburbs of the city of Barcelona. The shopping center Gran Via is a huge building that is very stylish decorated with many gold colors and huge chandeliers. In this stylish building you can find all the famous brands and here is also a huge Carrefour supermarket.
5. L'Illa - This large indoor shopping center is located on the Avinguda Diagonal. In shopping center L'Illa you can find almost everything. All the major brands are represented. L’Illa has also a mega supermarket as many other shopping centers in Spain. In this shopping center is a shop of the FNAC and Decathlon.
or back to Barcelona Top 10 Guides