10 Ideas for Barcelona Hen Weekends, Spain.
Hen weekends in Barcelona
Be it a hen weekend or a stag weekend, Barcelona provides the ideal setting to celebrate your last few days of freedom with its sumptuous cuisine and adventurous entertainment. Here are some of the activities that you should try out if you happen to be on a hen weekend in Barcelona.
1. Water sports - Barcelona’s beaches and rivers offer many outdoor sporting activities for travellers to enjoy. From jet skiing, to catamaran cruising, parasailing and kayaking, Barcelona is the best place to enjoy some water sports.
2. Yachting – Treat yourself to a sailing trip, and enjoy the rocking movement of the sea on a luxury yacht. You can also get yourself a good tan by soaking in the warm sun while sipping on a delicious cocktail.
3. Shopping – Go out shopping and buy yourself some beautiful clothes from Barcelona’s many boutiques. Barcelona is also famous for its handicrafts, shoes and other items. Take a trip to one of Barcelona’s many markets and buy souvenirs and anything you fancy at bargain prices.
4 Quad biking - Quad biking is not just for the guys and is an excellent option for the ladies. If you do not mind getting a bit dirty and want to live on the wild side, then Quad biking is a way to enjoy yourself. A ride through the rough terrain on a quad bike can rejuvenate the mind, body and the spirit of the adventurer.
5. Dancing – Barcelona is known for the flamenco, and you should definitely go to watch this dance being performed. An even better idea is to get a few dancing classes and then try put the dance for yourself. Try to spend on afternoon, learning the sensuous movements of salsa and flamenco under the guidance of an experienced tutor and then get ready to paint the town at night.
6. Cooking classes – Although learning to cook may sound a bit boring, a few cooking classes from a master chef on how to cook some Spanish delights like Paella, Tapas, Gazpacho and Sangria can be a very fun experience.
7. Nightclubs – Dress up and get ready for a night in the town. Let your hair hang down at one of Barcelona’s many clubs, bars and pubs and drink and be merry while celebrating your single days.
8. Sky diving – Go sky diving in Barcelona, before you get ready to take the biggest leap of them all and get married.
9. Dinner and Exotic dancing – Enjoy a grand dinner and pamper your taste buds with some of Barcelona’s best dishes. After this, go out with your girl friends to an exotic club or strip club and play naughty.
10. Spas - Pamper your body with a full spa and beauty treatment at one of Barcelona’s many health spas. Enjoy a weekend or day of good massages, saunas, facials, body wraps and aromatherapy treatments that will ensure that both you and your friends feel and look as beautiful as you can be.